January 29, 2014

My Greeting Cards

So, I didn't have much time to craft recently, but I cannot stay out of my craft room altogether! So here are a couple of cards I just HAD to make in my spare time...

I am LOVING my new Cricut 'Sophisticated' cartridge! It has a ton of beautiful, elegant designs. I'm finding this whole cardmaking hobby to be addicting, very addicting! Have any of you gotten this amazing cartridge? I'd LOVE to see what fantastic creations you come up with using it! My Cricut ROCKS! :)

I made this card for my Uncle Bob's birthday

materials/supplies used:  Cricut 'Sophisticated' cartridge, Cricut Cuttlebug 'Happy Birthday' embossing folder, ribbon, buttons, thread, twine, patterned paper and a white eyelet.


I made this chandelier card to say thank you to my Mom for buying me another AWESOME new Cricut cartridge! 

materials/supplies: Cricut 'Sophisticated' cartridge, Stickles, small stick-on pearls, stick-on jewels, and a tiny bit of copper embossing on the flames of the candles.

Not too crazy about the way the stickles look as the crystal "drops" but the rest I really like. Many chandeliers are beautiful, don't you think? :)


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Can't wait to see your future projects too!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I was truly enjoying your creations! How long have you been crafting? Looks like it's been a long time! I have scrapbooked for many years but just in the past few years starting to make cards & some other things. I LOVE spending time in my craft room! :)

    I will check in on your blog often. Thanks for the visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine. Happy to connect! I love your cards. Wonderful embossing and great designs!!! I don't have this cartridge, but love these cuts! GO MOM!!!! Thank you for all the wonderful comments you left at my blog. They really put a smile on my face and I shall go to sleep happy now! Crafty Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica! Thanks for the sweet compliment! I love your designs and can't wait to see what else you will come up with to inspire me and lots of other craft crazy folks! Stay Crafty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a Cricut but I've heard so many wonderful things about it! And look at what you've made...wow! And how wonderful of Mom to get you a cartridge. Mothers know best!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Asha, I'm so happy you dropped in for a visit! I agree that Mom is wonderful... she is my best friend after all! If you have the opportunity to get a Cricut, I would highly recommend it. I enjoy playing around with its' tons of potential for craftiness! I first had a chance to play around with a friends' Cricut and just had to get one for myself. So much fun! I hope you will come around again, it's so nice to meet new friends :)

    ReplyDelete