March 13, 2014

Pretty in Pink Card

Well it's Baby Girl's 20th birthday today!!! How is that POSSIBLE?!?!? I cannot believe I have 2 adult children. It's been an amazing journey and I wouldn't trade the job of Mommy for anything in the world! She is an amazing daughter & I am blessed. We have become good friends now and I love that so much. 

Here's the card I made for her birthday... Simple and sweet and she loved it ;)

Materials: I used the Cricut Cuttlebug 'Happy Birthday' embossing folder, ribbons, patterned paper, brads and a jewel.

Hope you are all enjoying your own paper playtime!
Blessings & Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe you have grown up children! This is lovely card for her. The embossing is crisp and clean. Have a lovely weekend, Christine!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Asha!!! She did love it and that's saying a lot. She usually throws away her store-bought cards after she reads them and takes out the cha-ching! HAHA I have finally figured out how to get good embossing with my Big Shot is to go really s-l-o-w cranking it through. Have a wonderful weekend too! Blessings & Happy Crafting :)

      Delete