March 10, 2014

Simply Bright Birthday Card

Hi there, thanks for stopping by!

I made this little cutie the other day and thought I'd share it with you all. It's pretty simple but I really like that. When I have more time, I enjoy going over the top but that's a rare thing these days.

Sometimes simple is better, especially when time is short and you can only squeeze in a few minutes of "me time", rather than foregoing craftiness altogether. I hope you get to grab some of those moments for yourself! It really refreshes me when I do. 

I think this would be perfect as a guy's card since there are no flowers or anything too "pretty".

Materials: I used my Big Shot with the Cricut Cuttlebug 'Happy Birthday' embossing folder, letter stickers (not sure who makes these), some rick-rack, paper and ribbon. I also added tiny drops of Stickles on the rick-rack. Easy peasy!

Glad you could drop by! Leave me a message to say hello. I'd love to meet ya and see what awesome creations you come up with too! :)

Blessings & Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Now that's a birthday card with pizzazz! Love it, Christine!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Asha! I like the "happy" feel of it! Thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot to me :)
    Blessings & Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete