March 1, 2014

Penny Slider Card- Flowers in the Sun

Hey guys! Glad you could drop by! It's been a while since I've posted due to health issues, but I'm happy to be back in my craft room and back here with all of you wonderful, crafty friends! 

Does anyone else just LOVE to look at ideas on Pinterest? I am a bit of an addict, I'll admit. One of my favorite things to look through are cards... specifically unique and unusual styles of cards. Movement/kinetic and uniquely shaped/cut cards are so interesting and everyone who receives one seems to love the unexpected touch of whimsy. They are all around fun for everyone!

Well, this little sweetie is a penny slider card. The little sun spins around and slides from side to side as you tip the card. I love how it turned out! 

I found several tutorials on Pinterest showing how to make them.
Here's one tutorial that I particularly liked:


 The shapes are all cut with my beloved Cricut, of course! Another wicked addiction...
and one that I will never quit if I can help it!

Thanks for visiting! Drop me a note to say hello, won't you? I'd love to see what creative penny slider cards you come up with too! :)

Blessings & Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment