February 17, 2014

Purse Card Holder

I found this pic on a CD of older photos. I made this for one of my nieces and I remember she really liked it. I took the picture in a paper scanner since my old camera was terrible. So it looks rumpled and kinda strange but IRL it had a fuller body than you can tell here. 

I found the template online somewhere several years ago, I wish I could remember where so I could link to it, but alas... as time has gone, so has my memory!!! HAHA


Just a cutesie little purse to hold a small money card. I used velcro dots to hold it closed. Simple and adorable. Simple is a thing with me, did you notice? 

Well, thanks for dropping by! Feel free to leave me a message! I'd love to meet new crafty friends. 
Blessings and Happy Crafting! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment