February 17, 2014

Wedding Announcement

Hey guys, I'm so happy you dropped by for a visit! 

So I found my parents' wedding announcement from their local newspaper in a box of old pics and documents. The actual news article was falling apart but I was able to make out all of the words so I just typed them out in MS Word and printed them on some vellum.

I added the only photo that made it through the years with the least amount of wear & tear, a few simple paper hearts, a decorative plastic heart and eyelets at the corners.


Simple, simple, simple... and one of my very favorite layouts! Not that I don't try to make my layouts beautiful, but if the content has great meaning to me, that trumps style.

I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave me a comment, even if it's just to say hello! I love to meet new friends. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment